Wednesday, November 16, 2016

pbble writing

Story Starter!

On Christmas Eve they came…
She had first seen them through the sitting room window, as she peeked out cautiously through a gap in the curtains.
Opening the front door, the little girl took a sharp intake of breath as thousands upon thousands of snowmen stared at her. Many of the small, white figures carried signs, written in different languages.
They must have travelled from all over the world to be here, on this special night of the year. But…Why had they come? What did they want? Why had they chosen her?
Wait were snowmen santas helpers? did they need her? That was a cool thought, but the real reason was much weirder. One snowman (I’m guessing was the leader)
Slithered forwards and bellowed “are you Aria?”
“Ummm yes?” I replied wearily “he hem, well miss Aria, you are needed we have a problem”
“What kind of problem?” I replied to a snowman? “There is a deadly disease going around, only snowmen can get it, it’s called deconstucteosis, if you haven’t already guessed it deconstructs us. The reason why we need you is because the  mother of all snowmen has the disease and is slowly deconstructing! we need you to help put her back together. Please you are our only hope!”
I glanced back at my warm house then back at the weird little snowmen creatures, then finally I agreed “ okay only if I’m back by christmas!”and with that I was zapped of to help build the mother of all snowmen?!?


It was a long and painful journey… wait what am I talking about I was there in 2, no 3 seconds! And this, this place! It was beyond gorgeous, indescribable in fact! Then suddenly the mysterious creatures made their way up to greet me, pulling me towards the grand building, topped with a delicate layer of snow all chanting “your majesty your saved, your majesty your saved, your majesty your saved” The noise drifted away as we neared the entrance of the majestic castle. I was rushed upstairs, down hallways, around corners until I stumbled into the sick queens room. The door slammed hard behind me as I edged closer to the queen “ ah aria! I’m so glad to see you! well I would come to greet you but you know, I have deconstucteosis *sniffs*” then all of a sudden the queen broke into a full out cry, I tried to comfort her by patting her shoulder but she was so cold, oh yeah that’s right she is made out of snow, I staggered back as I came back to reality I WAS COMFORTING A SNOWMAN!!! Oh well she needed my help and I was going to give it to her!

“There is no need to cry, I am here now it’s going to be alright”
“You’re right I might melt my snow anyway. I just want to say thank you so much for sparing your christmas for me I am so...¨
¨wait, what they said I would be back for christmas!¨
¨oh darling, curing half the town won´t take one day!¨
¨h h h h half the t t t town!¨ I managed to stutter ¨no I I I want to go home right now!¨
¨there is no turning back!¨ she cackled. At that moment I thought I might throw up, the kind looking snowman melted and under that snow was a demo…

¨AHHHHHHHHHHHH¨ I yelled as I sat upright in my bed… wait what! in my bed? This was all a dream! ¨Merry christmas aria!¨ my family yelled and I ran downstairs singing ¨tis the season to be jolly!¨
                            
                                  The end

No comments:

Post a Comment